If you are looking for an exciting future in renewable energy. Then please contact us.
Because of several upcoming solar and electrical projects we are looking for new employment for our teams. This will include work outside Ghana as well. You will be trained in solar by our in-house solar experts.
Please check below the outstanding vacancies.
Technical Sales Engineer
The prospective candidates’ activities will include, but not limited to the following;
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company’s products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Designing Systems to meet clients’ needs
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services;
- Preparing reports timely
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
- liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- To provide technical support to the Sales team
- Should expect to work long or irregular hours to meet deadlines, secure deals and attend conferences and networking events.
- Electrical engineering qualification
- Working Knowledge and experience with PV Systems will be an advantage.
- Must possess superb communication skills, a strong technical mindset and excellent relationship building abilities.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Must be highly accurate and precise and undertake a methodical approach to work.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar field.
- Valid driver’s license
Only those who qualify must apply by sending an email with copies of CV, Certificates etc to the email address: email@example.com with email subject as “Technical Sales Engineer”.
Solar Project Engineer
To assist in the high amount of solar requests we are looking for a solar engineer with knowledge of engineering solar plants. For this we are looking for a person with experience in;
- Knowledge in grid-connected solar installations.
- Technical insight to engineering a solar plant based on overhanded raw data.
- PV syst / PV sol experience
- Autocad / 3D drawing Software experience
- Off-grid solar knowledge, battery sizing, hybrid setup.
Solar Electrical Technician
What are we looking for?
For our projects, we are looking for hands-on electricians/all-rounders with high-level experience of electrical installations. Preferably with knowledge of;
- Solar installations, string layouts, and DC connections.
- IT knowledge to commission solar plants and setup data communication.
- Install distribution boards and busbars, install cable trays and so on.
- LV and MV knowledge (for our larger projects we install step-up transformers and LV distribution board).
Solar Mechanical Technician
For installing larger solar plants we are looking for civil/mechanical engineers and workers. For installing solar we require several skills from our employees.
- Installing rooftop mounting structures and solar panels.
- Civil works for ground mount solar fields
- Knowledge of workshop tools for the assembly of several structures and other needed solutions
- Ability to read technical drawings.
What do we offer?
Working in a great team with a wide range of activities in renewable energy. You will get trained in solar and will get all the freedom and tools made available to expand your knowledge. You will get the opportunity to grow in our organization and will be awarded for the responsibility you have in this function. All kind of secondary benefits will be included.
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org